Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Authors must be undergraduates or recent graduates (within six months of graduation) when the manuscript is submitted.
- All required documents including the submission and an initial letter to the editor are included in my submission. Link to an initial letter to the editor template can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yfE_RIvqAy_vDVbYukcJyRprkqAFcM1NQtyGGzJLLpM/edit?usp=sharing
- The instructor has emailed a note to the editor (firstname.lastname@example.org) stating that the submission was written by the student(s).
- Submission meets formatting and category requirements (see For Authors).
- All submissions that cite sources must follow the American Psychological Association Style 6th Edition for documenting sources in the text and in the References page.
- All authors/researchers utilizing human subjects in their research must have obtained informed consent from the participants.
- By submitting a manuscript here you are affirming that it has not been or will not be published elsewhere, and it is not currently under review anywhere else.